Jonny Vegan Condoms, Overnighter 3 Pack
Jonny Vegan Condoms, Overnighter 3 Pack
Preparation is key. Always keep Jonny Overnighter on-hand: tuck away in your handbag, bottom of your backpack, or that otherwise pointless sleeve pocket of your bomber jacket.
- Each Jonny comes with an individual eco-friendly bag for discreet and easy disposal
- Natural colour rubber latex condoms
- Vegan friendly
- 53mm straight form with reservoir end
- Lubricated (no nasty toxins)
- Smooth, thin (but strong) texture
- Double washed & smells clean
What does vegan-friendly mean?
To make latex smooth, most condoms contain casein, which is derived from milk. Jonny, however, steers clear of all animal derivatives and nasty toxins.
How is Jonny eco-conscious?
Eco-conscious means to be as environmentally conscious as possible - to live and act in ways that honour, love and preserve what our mama gave us. Jonny's walks with an eco-footprint in the below ways:
- Jonny is made from natural latex, originating from the rubber plant, which does breakdown over time, compared to the non-latex versions that don't break down.
- Jonny is packaged in recyclable boxes
- Jonny's mailer bags are recycled and recyclable
- Jonny offers eco-friendly disposal bags
- Jonny uses noissue wrapping paper for online orders. Unlike many wrapping papers, this eco-friendly tissue paper is 100% circular and can be composted or recycled after use. For every order we place with noissue, they plant trees in areas in need of reforestation.
** Jonny's foil wrapper is an element of our packaging that can't be avoided; by law, all condoms must be wrapped in foil, which is not biodegradable **
Are Jonny condoms lubricated? Do I need more lubricant?
Yes indeed, Jonny is lubricated (& palm oil free). For extra lubrication, use only water-based/non-oil based lubricants, like Bonk Lube (available in our store!). And remember, Jonny does not contain any spermicides or parabens.
Oil lubricants (including Coconut Oil) can break down latex condoms, which can ultimately cause them to break and lead to an increased risk of STDs and unplanned pregnancy. With this in mind, we do not recommend using oil lubes with condoms.
What is, and isn't, inside Jonny?
Jonny likes to stay as natural as possible. It is better for our bodies, and better for nature.
Therefore there are only a small number of special ingredients that help keep Jonny performing at its best while being safe for our bodies and complying with the strict International medical & manufacturing standards. These ingredients are natural rubber latex, corn starch for dusting, silicone oil for lubricating.
- Jonny does not contain casein, derived from milk and used for lubrication.
- Jonny does not contain palm oil, found in some lubricants.
- Jonny does not use nitrosamines in production.
- Jonny does not use benzocaine - a numbing agent found in lubricants.
- Jonny does not contain spermicides.
- Jonny is free from parabens, glycerin, petrochemicals, flavours and fragrances.
Pickup is free of charge and is availiable on Cafe/ Smoothie Bar products ONLY.
Operating hours are:
Mon - Thurs: 7am - 8pm
Fri: 7am - 6pm
Sat: 8am - 6pm
Sun: 8am - 2pm
Health Nuts Australia offers Australia Post delivery options. Orders are generally processed within forty eight (48) hours* to seventy two hours (72) after payment confirmation. Please reach out to our customer service if you would like Express Postage (*excluding public holidays and weekends). Delivery times may vary depending on the volume of customer orders. Health Nuts Australia is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of goods if left by Australia Post. If the package is returned to Health Nuts Australia by the courier, Health Nuts Australia will refund the cost of the product only. All shipping and handling will not be refunded. Health Nuts Australia will recharge for any shipping and handling to resend the product.
Refund policy If you need to return a product, we want to make the process simple and easy for you in the instance that item is damaged or incorrectly supplied. Please call our team within 48 hours of receipt of goods, or email within 48 hours of receipt of goods and attach an image of the product with your email. We will issue a return reference number to be included with the returned goods. Any claims outside this time-frame will not be accepted. Credits will be processed when goods are received back to our distribution centre. Goods sent back without prior advice being given to us will not be accepted. Health Nuts Australia are unable to issue returns or credits for perishable and fresh produce items, as well as unwanted or incorrectly ordered items. Returns cannot be redeemed for cash and Health Nuts Australia will issue an on-line credit only.