Green Nutritionals Organic Green Vitamin C Powder (600mg) 100g
Green Nutritionals Organic Green Vitamin C Powder (600mg) 100g
Each 3g serve delivers 600mg of natural Vitamin C
- High-potency superfood rich in natural Vitamin C comes in
Pure Powder and Pure Vegan Capsules
- All Vitamin C rich superfood ingredients are Certified Organically Grown by independent certifier ACO Certified Organic (Cert No: 10918)
- Pure powder blends easily in water and tastes great!
- NO added synthetic Ascorbic Acid
- NO added Sugars, NO added Sweeteners, NO artificial colour or flavours
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
What is it
Different to synthetic vitamin C which contain highly processed, isolated ascorbates,
Pure Plant-Source ORGANICGreenVITAMIN C is a blend of pure, certified organically grown Sea Buckthorn, Acerola, Baobab and Camu Camu all rich in natural vitamin C and synergistic nutrients.
This high-potency blend of organic superfoods provides 600mg of natural Vitamin C in every 3g serve.
What are its health benefits
While Vitamin C is important for fighting colds and flu, this essential nutrient does so much more - the benefits are numerous.
Yes it really does help you fight off the sniffles or a cough. Keep you and your family topped up with natural Vitamin C to reduce the likelihood of catching anything, or reduce the severity if you are already ill.
Help regulate blood sugar
Avoid the highs and lows that come with a poor diet to keep your blood sugar levels steady. Natural Vitamin C can help support this, so you don’t find yourself reaching for a biscuit or chocolate bar every day at 3pm.
Help with weight loss
Whether you want to drop kilos or improve strength, natural Vitamin C can help. Being deficient in Vitamin C can make it very difficult to lose weight and reach a healthy BMI.
A potent antioxidant
Natural Vitamin C can help reduce damage to the body from things like pollution and cigarette smoke. It can even help reduce the signs of ageing.
Helps reduce effects of stress
Everyday stress can reduce your body’s stores of Vitamin C, so it’s a good idea to ensure you have an adequate intake. For busy people stress comes with the job, so ensure you are looking after yourself as well as the family.
The good news is that it’s hard to overdo it with natural Vitamin C – anything your body doesn’t need is expelled in your urine because Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin.
History shows us that humans lost the ability to synthesize Vitamin C millions of years ago, so it has to come through our diet. 17th Century trans-oceanic sailors on a diet of meat and biscuits suffered and died from scurvy (Vitamin C deficiency) until it was discovered simply adding fruit and vegetables to the mariner’s diet solved the problem. Scurvy is now making a comeback in some parts of the developed world where basic nutrition has been neglected.
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient critical in many metabolic processes including collagen synthesis to build strong connective tissue, carnitine synthesis for fatty acid metabolism, neurotransmitter function and immune system function.(1)
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can strengthen the body's natural defences. Antioxidants clean up free radical molecules generated by pollution and help prevent oxidative stress that has been linked to chronic disease.(2)
- Vitamin C helps white blood cells function better to help protect the body against infections by encouraging the production of white blood cells and preventing damage to them from harmful molecules.(3)
How and where is it grown
The four Vitamin C rich ingredients in ORGANICGreenVITAMIN C are;
1) Certified Organic Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) fruit from this renowned medicinal plant has long been used in herbal medicine. The nutrient-rich orange fruit is harvested from certified organic female trees located in a remote, dry region at the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains near Tibet, in the far northwest of China. The fruit also contains a variety of essential fatty acids and antioxidants including Vitamin C, Vitamin E and anthocyanins.
2) Certified Organic Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) berry is a bright red fruit with exceptionally high Vitamin C content, containing between twenty to fifty times as much vitamin C by weight as an orange. Our Organic Acerola powder is a USDA/ACO certified organic plant-based source of 25% naturally occurring vitamin C, with no additional ascorbic acid added. The Acerola fruit is grown in Brazil and then freeze dried using a proprietary process to ensure the preservation of vitamin C.The Organic Acerola also contains B vitamins and minerals such as iron, phosphorous, calcium as well as flavonoids.
3) Certified Organic Baobab (Adansonia digitata) is another renowned ancient medicinal fruit from Africa's 'Tree of Life'. It is the only fruit in the World that dries naturally on the branch and is a good source of Vitamin C and a broad-spectrum of minerals and vitamins. The fruit is found inside hard pods that hang upside down and is wild-harvested from organic trees in Benin, Africa. The naturally dried seeds are removed and ground into a nutrient-rich powder
4) Certified Organic Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia) fruit is harvested from small bushy riverside trees in the Amazon rainforest, Peru. Our whole organic Camu Camu powder is made from the skin, pulp and seeds of the fruit, which are then dehydrated and made into a pure powder. Camu Camu is known to contain Vitamin C as well as natural antioxidants and inflammatory properties.
ORGANICGreenVITAMIN C is packed in Australia in a licensed GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility.
We only use 100% recyclable food-grade glass and metal packaging – we use NO plastic bottles and NO plastic lids, so there is NO BPA and NO plastic waste.
Pickup is free of charge and is availiable on some products.
Operating hours are:
Mon - Thurs: 7am - 8pm
Fri: 7am - 6pm
Sat: 8am - 6pm
Health Nuts Australia offers a range of easy delivery options. Orders are generally processed within twenty four (24) hours* to forty eight hours (48) after payment confirmation (*excluding public holidays and weekends). Delivery times may vary depending on the volume of customer orders. Customers wishing for their parcels to be left at or near their delivery address without signature must select and tick the “Authority To leave parcels without signature” option during the checkout process. In this instance, Health Nuts Australia is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of goods. Customers that do not select the "Authority to leave parcels without signature" are responsible for receiving their package. If the package is returned to Health Nuts by the courier, Health Nuts will refund the cost of the product only. All shipping and handling will not be refunded. Health Nuts will recharge for any shipping and handling to resend the product.
Refund policy If you need to return a product, we want to make the process simple and easy for you in the instance that item is damaged or incorrectly supplied. Please call our team within 48 hours of receipt of goods, or email within 48 hours of receipt of goods and attach an image of the product with your email. We will issue a return reference number to be included with the returned goods. Any claims outside this time-frame will not be accepted. Credits will be processed when goods are received back to our distribution centre. Goods sent back without prior advice being given to us will not be accepted. Health Nuts Australia are unable to issue returns or credits for perishable and fresh produce items, as well as unwanted or incorrectly ordered items. Returns cannot be redeemed for cash and Health Nuts Australia will issue an on-line credit only.