Fusion Kids’ Cold & Flu Fighter is a delicious-tasting formula, suitable for children aged 2 years and up. With echinacea and elderflower, traditionally used to relieve common cold and flu symptoms in Western herbal medicine
Features and Benefits
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and over
- Delicious, naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy for kids to take
- Sweetened with stevia, and contains no added sugar
- Includes echinacea to support children’s immune systems and thus help them fight illness, as well as to help relieve blocked and runny noses associated with common colds and flu, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Plus elderflower to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throats and mild fever, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Also contains the traditional Chinese herbs honeysuckle and forsythia, plus elderberry, equivalent to 408mg per 2.5mL of elderberry juice.
Directions For Use - Recommended Dosage
Children 2-4 years: Take 2.5-5mL, two to three times daily, when medically advised.
Children 5-8 years: Take 5-7.5mL, two to three times daily.
Children 9-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL, two to three times daily.
Each 2.5mL contains dry extracts:
|Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower 22.55 mg, dry equiv.
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root & rhizome 14.35mg, dry equiv.
|Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) flower bud 33.85mg, dry equiv.
|Forsythia (Forsythia suspensa) fruit 56.4mg, dry equiv.
|Plus fresh juice:
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit 34mg, fresh equiv.
Contains purified water, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, glycerol, xanthan gum, Stevia rebaudiana, pear and blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived), silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and potassium sorbate.
Health Nuts Australia offers a range of easy delivery options. Orders are generally processed within twenty four (24) hours* to forty eight hours (48) after payment confirmation (*excluding public holidays and weekends). Delivery times may vary depending on the volume of customer orders.
Customers wishing for their parcels to be left at or near their delivery address without signature must select and tick the “Authority To leave parcels without signature” option during the checkout process. In this instance, Health Nuts Australia is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of goods.
Customers that do not select the "Authority to leave parcels without signature" are responsible for receiving their package. If the package is returned to Health Nuts by the courier, Health Nuts will refund the cost of the product only. All shipping and handling will not be refunded. Health Nuts will recharge for any shipping and handling to resend the product.
If you need to return a product, we want to make the process simple and easy for you in the instance that item is damaged or incorrectly supplied. Please call our team within 48 hours of receipt of goods, or email within 48 hours of receipt of goods and attach an image of the product with your email. We will issue a return reference number to be included with the returned goods. Any claims outside this time-frame will not be accepted.
Credits will be processed when goods are received back to our distribution centre. Goods sent back without prior advice being given to us will not be accepted. Health Nuts Australia are unable to issue returns or credits for perishable and fresh produce items, as well as unwanted or incorrectly ordered items.
Returns cannot be redeemed for cash and Health Nuts Australia will issue an on-line credit only.