Tackle the war on waste with our gorgeous printed unpaper towels designed right here in Australia.
These all purpose wipes are perfect to use not only for in the kitchen, but can also be used for generally cleaning around the house. Simply throw them in the washing machine and they’re as good as new.
- Set of 20 per roll
- Large 28 x 28cm
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Flanalette
- Double ply for extra strength
- Double stitching and finished edges which makes for a longer lasting wipe
- Join together with quality BPA free KAM snaps
- Two pattern designs per roll
- Includes cardboard paper towel roll to roll your unpaper towels round and slide onto your existing holder
- Use as a wash cloth, facial cloth, napkin and more
- Great alternative to the conventional disposal paper towels
- Fits on any standard paper towel holder
- Cotton flannels become more absorbent after the first few washes
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry. Do not tumble dry
- Wipes are not pre-washed, so expect some shrinkage.
- Flannelette becomes more absorbent after the first few washes.
Organic Cotton Flanelette, KAM Snaps
About Earths Tribe
We are an Australian owned and operated business which started in 2018.
All products have been personally tested by us, so we can confidently stand behind each and every item that we present to you today. Our overall mission is to eliminate the use of plastics and chemicals in our home and help you do the same at an affordable price.
Health Nuts Australia offers a range of easy delivery options. Orders are generally processed within twenty four (24) hours* to forty eight hours (48) after payment confirmation (*excluding public holidays and weekends). Delivery times may vary depending on the volume of customer orders.
Customers wishing for their parcels to be left at or near their delivery address without signature must select and tick the “Authority To leave parcels without signature” option during the checkout process. In this instance, Health Nuts Australia is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of goods.
Customers that do not select the "Authority to leave parcels without signature" are responsible for receiving their package. If the package is returned to Health Nuts by the courier, Health Nuts will refund the cost of the product only. All shipping and handling will not be refunded. Health Nuts will recharge for any shipping and handling to resend the product.
If you need to return a product, we want to make the process simple and easy for you in the instance that item is damaged or incorrectly supplied. Please call our team within 48 hours of receipt of goods, or email within 48 hours of receipt of goods and attach an image of the product with your email. We will issue a return reference number to be included with the returned goods. Any claims outside this time-frame will not be accepted.
Credits will be processed when goods are received back to our distribution centre. Goods sent back without prior advice being given to us will not be accepted. Health Nuts Australia are unable to issue returns or credits for perishable and fresh produce items, as well as unwanted or incorrectly ordered items.
Returns cannot be redeemed for cash and Health Nuts Australia will issue an on-line credit only.