The natural loofah you scrub with is a dried-out tropical gourd belonging to genus Luffa. It is known for its excellent exfoliating properties. In fact, it is the exfoliating property of Loofah that convinced millions to use Loofah in their bathrooms as well.
- Natural Loofah
- 10cm in size
- Take out of the shower after use and dry in sunlight. Boil your loofah for a couple of minutes after every few uses. Replace every 4 weeks. Compost at the end of its life.
- The massaging properties of Loofah are unmatched. Whether they are feet, shoulder, or any part of the body, Loofah is proven to relax and soothe every tiring muscle of the body. Using Loofah in circular motions doubles its massaging qualities.
- Loofah is used to shed off dry skin.
- Loofah is also known to rid feet from callus and cracking of skin.
- If used in combination with Cocoa and Shea butter, Loofah soap can be a source complete body care.
- 100% Compostable, 100% Biodegradable.
About Earths Tribe
We are an Australian owned and operated business which started in 2018.
All products have been personally tested by us, so we can confidently stand behind each and every item that we present to you today. Our overall mission is to eliminate the use of plastics and chemicals in our home and help you do the same at an affordable price.
Health Nuts Australia offers a range of easy delivery options. Orders are generally processed within twenty four (24) hours* to forty eight hours (48) after payment confirmation (*excluding public holidays and weekends). Delivery times may vary depending on the volume of customer orders.
Customers wishing for their parcels to be left at or near their delivery address without signature must select and tick the “Authority To leave parcels without signature” option during the checkout process. In this instance, Health Nuts Australia is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of goods.
Customers that do not select the "Authority to leave parcels without signature" are responsible for receiving their package. If the package is returned to Health Nuts by the courier, Health Nuts will refund the cost of the product only. All shipping and handling will not be refunded. Health Nuts will recharge for any shipping and handling to resend the product.
If you need to return a product, we want to make the process simple and easy for you in the instance that item is damaged or incorrectly supplied. Please call our team within 48 hours of receipt of goods, or email within 48 hours of receipt of goods and attach an image of the product with your email. We will issue a return reference number to be included with the returned goods. Any claims outside this time-frame will not be accepted.
Credits will be processed when goods are received back to our distribution centre. Goods sent back without prior advice being given to us will not be accepted. Health Nuts Australia are unable to issue returns or credits for perishable and fresh produce items, as well as unwanted or incorrectly ordered items.
Returns cannot be redeemed for cash and Health Nuts Australia will issue an on-line credit only.