It takes just 5 minutes for this polenta to cook. While you’re waiting, here’s some things we suggest you DON’T do - watch The Lord of the Rings, paint your nails, call your Mum. Time is limited with this magical cooking corn! Super versatile, it can be cooked to a creamy thick consistency to replace rice or mashed potatoes, or allowed to set and then sliced into chips. And as corn is the only ingredient, it’s safe for those with gluten sensitivities!
Made in New Zealand from Imported (Argentina) ingredients
Serving size 50 g (8 servings per pack)
||Avg per Serving
||Avg per 100g
|Fat, total (g)
|- saturated (g)
|- sugars (g)
|Dietary Fibre (g)
To make Polenta Chips!
• 4 cups water (or stock)
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup Ceres Organics polenta
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 tablespoon olive oil (plus more to coat chips)
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• Ceres Organics Mayo
• Ceres Organics Sriracha Sauce
1. In a medium pot, bring water and salt to a boil. Stir in polenta, garlic, olive oil, oregano, and paprika. Stir frequently cooking for 45-60 minutes until done (no gritty bits left). If you have Quick Cook Polenta this takes about 6-8mins.
2. Transfer the polenta to a shallow tray. Smooth to make the thickness as even as possible. Refrigerate 30 minutes, until set.
3. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
4. Cut polenta into rectangles or wedges about 8cm long. Transfer polenta chips to an oven tray lined with baking paper. Lightly coat with olive oil and bake 7-8 minutes. Flip over and lightly cover with more olive oil and cook another 7-8 minutes. To get them extra crispy, flip them a quarter turn, two more times for an additional two minutes each.
5. Sriracha Mayo: Mix 4 tablespoons of mayo and 1 teaspoon of sriracha together.
6. Remove from the oven and serve hot with sriracha mayo!
Health Nuts Australia offers a range of easy delivery options. Orders are generally processed within twenty four (24) hours* to forty eight hours (48) after payment confirmation (*excluding public holidays and weekends). Delivery times may vary depending on the volume of customer orders.
Customers wishing for their parcels to be left at or near their delivery address without signature must select and tick the “Authority To leave parcels without signature” option during the checkout process. In this instance, Health Nuts Australia is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of goods.
Customers that do not select the "Authority to leave parcels without signature" are responsible for receiving their package. If the package is returned to Health Nuts by the courier, Health Nuts will refund the cost of the product only. All shipping and handling will not be refunded. Health Nuts will recharge for any shipping and handling to resend the product.
If you need to return a product, we want to make the process simple and easy for you in the instance that item is damaged or incorrectly supplied. Please call our team within 48 hours of receipt of goods, or email within 48 hours of receipt of goods and attach an image of the product with your email. We will issue a return reference number to be included with the returned goods. Any claims outside this time-frame will not be accepted.
Credits will be processed when goods are received back to our distribution centre. Goods sent back without prior advice being given to us will not be accepted. Health Nuts Australia are unable to issue returns or credits for perishable and fresh produce items, as well as unwanted or incorrectly ordered items.
Returns cannot be redeemed for cash and Health Nuts Australia will issue an on-line credit only.