Medi Herb Throat Spray Herbal 25ml
Medi Herb Throat Spray Herbal 25ml
Herbal Throat Spray contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to soothe and support oral mucous membrane health, including relieving symptoms of mild mouth ulcers, mild throat infections and mild tonsillitis.
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- soothe and support oral mucous membrane health, including relieving symptoms of mild mouth ulcers, mild throat infection and mild tonsillitis
- relieve symptoms of sore throat
- Marshmallow root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve dry unproductive cough
Directions Of Use
Adults: 4 sprays into the mouth every 1-2 hours as required.
- Contraindicated in cases of known allergy to Chamomile
- Caution in cases of known sensitivity to plants of the Compositae family
- Meadowsweet should be avoided by persons hypersensitive to salicylates. Contains methyl salicylate (not more than 1mcg per tablet)
- If symptoms of reflux persist refer the patient to their physician
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Each 4 sprays (500 mcL) contains: Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) extract200 mcLderived from root dry40 mgSalvia officinalis (Sage) extract60 mcLderived from herb dry30 mgCalendula officinalis (Calendula) extract20 mcLderived from flower dry10 mgEchinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) extract20 mcLderived from root dry10 mgCommiphora myrrha (Myrrh) extract5 mcLstem bark oleoresin dry1 mgClove Bud oil (Syzygium aromaticum)1.25 mL
Ethanol, lemongrass oil, menthol, methyl hydroxybenzoate, potassium sorbate, propyl hydroxybenzoate, purified water.
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Pickup is free of charge and is availiable on Cafe/ Smoothie Bar products ONLY.
Operating hours are:
Mon - Thurs: 7am - 8pm
Fri: 7am - 6pm
Sat: 8am - 6pm
Sun: 8am - 2pm
Health Nuts Australia offers Australia Post delivery options. Orders are generally processed within forty eight (48) hours* to seventy two hours (72) after payment confirmation. Please reach out to our customer service if you would like Express Postage (*excluding public holidays and weekends). Delivery times may vary depending on the volume of customer orders. Health Nuts Australia is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of goods if left by Australia Post. If the package is returned to Health Nuts Australia by the courier, Health Nuts Australia will refund the cost of the product only. All shipping and handling will not be refunded. Health Nuts Australia will recharge for any shipping and handling to resend the product.
Refund policy If you need to return a product, we want to make the process simple and easy for you in the instance that item is damaged or incorrectly supplied. Please call our team within 48 hours of receipt of goods, or email within 48 hours of receipt of goods and attach an image of the product with your email. We will issue a return reference number to be included with the returned goods. Any claims outside this time-frame will not be accepted. Credits will be processed when goods are received back to our distribution centre. Goods sent back without prior advice being given to us will not be accepted. Health Nuts Australia are unable to issue returns or credits for perishable and fresh produce items, as well as unwanted or incorrectly ordered items. Returns cannot be redeemed for cash and Health Nuts Australia will issue an on-line credit only.