This liquid cleanser is the perfect match for your silicone menstrual cup. Totally organic, vegan, and sulfite and paraben-free, with only ingredients that you can recognize. Feelbetter Liquid Wash comes in a 100 ml flip-top bottle
The liquid cleanser is scented with lemon and eucalyptus oil, selected for their purifying and cleansing properties. Made in Finland with the highest standards.
The cleanser is a super concentrated formula, so just one single drop is enough- protecting the environment and your wallet. Feel fresh and clean all day with our special cleanser formulated with love.
Why Lunette is the best menstrual cup
- Comfortable: Soft and flexible rim for that "I forgot it was even there" feeling.
- Reliable: A superior shape for greater capacity and comfortable, fixed placement.
- High quality: Natural, highest medical grade silicone which is BPA free and no chemicals.
- Easy to clean: Smooth interior for easy cleaning.
- Easy to use: A cleverly designed stem, ridges and larger air holes make for quick and easy ins and outs.
Water, Coconut Oil, Salt, Citric Acid, Lemon Oil, Eucalyptus.
The Lunette Cup Model 1
Light to normal flow
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
Spotting: A drop or two of blood, not even requiring a sanitary pad though you may prefer to use one.
Very light bleeding: Needing to change a low-absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
Light bleeding: Needing to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two or three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
The Lunette Cup Model 2
Normal to heavy flow
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 2 is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 7.5ml (0.25 oz) and 15ml (0.5 oz)
Moderate bleeding: Changing normal absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours.
Heavy bleeding: Needing to change a high-absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Very heavy bleeding or Gushing:
Protection hardly works at all. You would need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two.
How does the menstrual cup differ from the tampon?
Both are internal menstrual protection. A menstrual cup collects the blood and the tampon absorbs it. A tampon can be used only once whereas a menstrual cup can be used for many years.
The absorbing capacity of a tampon is given in grammes and the capacity of the menstrual cup in millilitres. One ml of menstrual blood is comparable with a gramme, so the capacity of tampons and menstrual cups are comparable. The capacity of the Lunette menstrual cup is 25 ml (model 1) and 30 ml (model 2). The absorbing capacity of a tampon is 6-18 g.