Best of the Bone is an all-natural grass-fed beef bone broth concentrate that is a true collagen, mineral and amino acid-rich living gelatin. Gluten, antibiotic and dairy free - just pure bone broth with no additives aside from Celtic sea salt. Nearly 40% collagen protein absorbed at a much higher rate than other collagen sources thanks to important healthy fats (the most efficient fuel source for your body and critical for the absorption of vitamins and micronutrients by the body!) and with 19 key and essential amino acids that you need to survive and thrive. The typical bone broth is 2%-4% collagen. Best of the Bone is 10-20x higher.
Best of the Bone for Dogs (AND YES, CATS) - grass-fed beef bone broth gelatin. Australian Made from grass-fed certified Australian and New Zealand beef bones. No additives, hormones, antibiotics.
Best of the Bone for Dogs, a grass-fed liquid beef bone gelatin, provides boths dogs and cats with the highest levels of collagen protein available in any food. The beef bone gelatine is high in 19 amino acids that your dog needs for complete health.
Proven to aid and alleviate joint pain and even reverse conditions of arthritis as well as improve skin health, digestive health and provide a base for optimal health. There are no gut-destroying grains or cereals.
SERVING: Add a tablespoon to your dog's favorite dish. Or make a warm, healthy broth by adding a tablespoon of Best of the Bone for Dogs to warm water and some nutritious vegetables and your dog will love it.
Best of the Bone for Dogs provides the grass-fed beef bone gelatin, collagen protein and amino acids that provides:
- improvement in joint health.
- treat and reverse arthritis.
- increase bone density.
- critical components for fur, skin and teeth health.
- nutrition for the building of young bones, joints and muscle.
- increase muscle development (great for young puppies and elderly dogs)
- treat and repair muscle, joint and bone injury.
- proven digestion and gut health benefits.
- improved immunity.
Order Best of the Bone for Dogs (and cats) today and you'll see immediate health benefits for your animal.
Grass-fed certified, slow-cooked beef-leg bone; evaporated sea salt
Note: Slow-cooking ensures digestive enzymes are not destroyed in extreme heat and slow-cooking for 48+ hours ensures maximum nutrient extraction. Hence nearly 40% collagen and a load of minerals for skin, fur, joint and digestive health. And arguably the best energy food you can find for your pet - thanks to the healthy fats and essential fatty acids!
How Do We Make It:
Using certified grass-fed beef leg bone (highest in marrow and essential fatty acids including a near ideal ratio of omega 6 to omega 3). High in omega 3 EPA and DHA - ALA does not readily convert into EPA or DHA and dietary components are how we get these essential fats critical for brain and cardiovascular health. We slow-cook them for more than 48 hours - ensuring maximum nutrient extraction from the cooked bones. The result is a thick, marrow-rich, nutrient dense bone broth extract extremely high in natural, un-denatured bioavailable collagen.
Research and studies have shown:
- Helps your body absorb micro and macro-nutrients due to the gelatin and healthy fats (in other words, it makes your good foods healthier).
- Supports joint and bone health.
- Increases bone density and lean muscle mass.
- Is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Heals gut health including colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and even used as a critical first step to treat Crohn's Disease and colities.
- Improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles (overall improvement in skin health).
- Improves immune system.
- FODMAPs friendly and part of the GAPs diet.
Suggested for detox programs, joint disease sufferers, the very active and for overall health.
CONTAINS: Cartilage * Essential Amino Acids * Collagen * Protein * Minerals